Re: Two EM12c repository in one database

From: Outsider <mufc01666_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:51:57 +0200

Thank you for your responses.
I have 1 VM with Oracle EM12c and DB 11gr2 which is repository for EM12c. Now I got second VM so I want to install EM12c software in new VM and leave the repository DB in old VM. I want to keep configuration, targets, agents connection , etc... motored data is not for me critical. My EM12c is 12.1.0.2 and during this actions I also want to upgrade it. So that's way I tough that I can install new version EM12c in new VM and second repository in some DB , so after if everything is OK I can delete the old version of EM12c from old VM and keep new installed EM12c.

What about *Add Management Service * (Enterprise Manager High Availability Operations) in *Provisioning Deployment Procedure Manager ? *Can I add/install new version EM12c to second VM ?

*Tiran*
*Best Regards
Stay in touch...*