Two EM12c repository in one database

From: Outsider <mufc01666_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:04:48 +0200

Dear,
I want to install second EM12c and connect it to existing EM12c Oracle Database repository.
Is it possible ? Can I keep two EM12c repository in one database ? The installation of repository will not automatically delete all my existing data , configurations ?
Existing EM12c is 12.1.0.2 version can I install last version or after installation I need to upgrade it from 12.1.0.2 to 12.1.0.3. I mean can I heave two repository with two different version for EM12c in some database.

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
*Tiran*
*Best Regards