Problem publishing in UPK

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:52:48 -0400

Late last year, Oracle support assisted us with creating and publishing a master outline and then linking it to our EBS R12 system. User's are finally checking it out and noticed several topics were missing. I went into the master outline and did "link existing document". I found some books (purple) that had not been selected. I selected them and removed some others from the outline and republished. Now, when I go into EBS, it is still showing the same information from before doing this. Am I doing something wrong? Also, what are "purple" books?

.