Re: OOW calendar

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:02:32 -0500

Thanks for starting this, Kyle - good stuff. I confess, this is my first OOW, but doesn't it seem strange that so many Oracle talks have buzzwords like "deep dive" and "internals"? It makes me wonder if they really are deep dives and/or discussions about the nuts and bolts (gotta love Graham Woods "nuts and soup").

Also, the Oracle-provided "schedule builder" does not seem to allow alternate bookings; for instance, primary and secondary sessions that might overlap. So +1 for Kyle's google calendar. *grin*

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM, kyle Hailey <kylelf_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Putting together a calendar of solid talks at OOW. THere is a publicly
> editable calendar spreadsheet here
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/delphix.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtpXcDl83AKcdFpVdVh6TzJlc0RjNTZGQk1sTlQ1aFE#gid=0
>
> Please feel free to add talks you think would be of interest to Oracle-L
> OOW attendees
>
> As the calendar fills out, I'll keep it updated on
> http://oaktableworld.com/agenda at the bottom of the page.
>
> Thanks
> Kyle
> http://kylehailey.com