Re: RMAN restore/recover problem

From: Kurt Van Meerbeeck <kurtvm_at_telenet.be>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:40:03 +0200 (CEST)

Did you try to recreate the controlfile and then use recover database using backup controlfile until cancel ? (sorry if this was already suggested - didn't read the whole thread)

kind regards,
Kurt

  • Original Message ----- From: "Jo Holvoet" <jo.holvoet_at_thomascook.be> To: "Mark Bobak" <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com>, "Dimitre Radoulov" <cichomitiko_at_gmail.com> Cc: "jo holvoet" <jo.holvoet_at_gmail.com>, "Guillermo Alan Bort" <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>, oracle_at_dunbar-it.co.uk, "oracle-l-freelists" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:51:29 AM Subject: RE: RMAN restore/recover problem

I most certainly will. It's the least I can do for everything this list has given me the last 10+ years :-)