How is Oracle handling SSO sign-in?

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:13:47 -0400

I logged into forums.oracle.com, I was presented a Sign-in page, did that. After about 30 minutes, logged to MOS, I got another sign-in page. did that. Searched something, one of the link in the results is a link to Communities, as soon as I click, it presents me with yet another sign-in page.
How many sign-in pages does it need to be satisfied? any answer over 1 is completely wrong.

C'mon Oracle, you guys sell a product that is supposed to handle it (i can fell community collectively goes _shudder_).

Ok, I feel much better now.

Raj