Re: Oracle EM12c discover the SCAN Listeners problem

From: Stefano Cislaghi <s.cislaghi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:28:33 +0200

One agent per node is correct. Perfect.
Do you have a resource cluster in your EM? If yes, this is correct, navigate into it. You should see a link called 'Reconfiguration activities'. Click it and check if some listener cluster reconfiguration activity was performed.

Also, if you access to the listener resource of your listener scan you should see two things:

Cluster Listener: yes
Cluster: thenameofyourcluster

If anything is different, delete the resource and create it again with the guided process.

Ste

--
http://www.stefanocislaghi.eu