Re: recover rman backup

From: Oliver <ofabelo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:41:09 +0100

Hi list,
I have restored all datafiles now correctly (I've had many problems for space issues).
I'm trying recover database now, but I have problems, I run: run {
SET UNTIL TIME "to_date('13 AUG 2013 22:00:00','DD MON YYYY hh24:mi:ss')"; recover database;
}

I have warning rman-03031 (I do copy/paste over rman prompt of above lines). The backup that I'm trying recover is done starting 13 AUG 23:00 .. It fails because asks about an archivelog file .. I only want recover database until backup start, I don't need recover data later of that. I think that I don't need archivelog files :-? Thanks beforehand.

Regards..