Re: Datical - Database Change Management Tool

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:57:55 -0400

Good luck, we are happy with our integration, we used to spend a lot of time doing releases, but with liquibase, it is integrated with jenkins/minds tools, so as they deploy app (in any environment dev/test/qa/perftest/staging/integration/prod) the app gets deployed and upon its success liquibase performs db release for all contexts (schemas). We however DO NOT use rollback functionality of liquibase.

Raj