Re: 12c Agent deploy

From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 21:08:44 -0500

Bob,
The agents can be deployed in a few different ways.
  1. On unix/linux, the best option is through the OEM interface with the "Add Target" options.
  2. On unix/linux, a silent install can be done. I wrote about this in my blog (http://dbasolved.com/2013/04/10/install-oem-agents-silently-in-any-environment/)
  3. On windows, you can install using the CYGWIN. but you have to have CYGWIN and SSHD enabled.
  4. On windows, you can do silent installs as well. Just need to follow the items outlined in my blog but switch to windows format.

Thanks
Bobby Curtis
curtisbl_at_gmail.com
http://dbasolved.com