Re: Datical - Database Change Management Tool

From: Matthew Zito <matt_at_crackpotideas.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:54:27 -0400

They're a fairly small startup, I know the founders - good guys, very bright. It's a commercial product based on an open source product, Liquibase:
http://www.liquibase.org/

I know opinions are widely mixed on liquibase, but the folks at Datical are trying to shave some of teh rough edges off of it.

I realize none of that may be helpful, but thats about all I know. I could put you in touch with one of the founders if you want to speak wtih them directly.

Thanks,
Matt