Re: BMC Rememdy Repository and lack of bind variables

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:43:22 -0400

Not too much of help, but in my previous company we had a joke ... " There is no remedy for REMEDY ". It is long time since I worked on (tried to fix?) Remedy, but I remember I had to create few indexes to make things a bit better.
I think this is problem with vendor tools that are db-agnostic. Now, vendors can actually do it db specific coding, but I think it might become too complicated to manage and support.

We are having same issues with another vendor product. Oh well we might just hack our way into it somehow.

Raj