OT: Have you Submitted YOUR Abstract to RMOUG 2014 yet??

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:11:09 -0700 (PDT)

Just me putting on my RMOUG Training Days Director hat at lunchtime...:)   RMOUG Training Days 2014 is Feb. 5-7th.

Abstracts are open and will be accepting submissions for both 1 hour sessions, (and 20 special "deep dive" 2 hour sessions the first 1/2 day on the 5th). Abstracts close on August 31st, so don't be left out from presenting at the BEST grass roots conference in the US!!

http://www.rmoug.org/

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com
RMOUG Director of Training Days Conference

~Tombez sept fois, se relever huit!