Orion

From: Hodge, Cameron <cameron.hodge_at_amec.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:31:28 +0800

Morning All,

        I've downloaded Orion from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/jp/topics/index-096484-ja.html for Linux 64bit which appears to be Orion 11.1.0.7, however its failing with

storax_aiowait: IO returned an error 27061 OER 27061: waiting for async I/Os failed

Linux-x86_64 Error: 14: Bad address
Additional information: -1
Additional information: 8192

Now googling and metalinking indicates that it's a bug, and that it works for Orion standalone 11.1.0.0 or there is a patch for database 11.2.0.2 and 11.2.0.3 (orion included with this release), however some of the servers I want to benchmark are 10g editions and I don't really want to install 11.2 and apply a patch just to get Orion working.

I've got it scripted to run automatically.

My question is, anyone have a copy of the Orion tool standalone for 11.1.0.0? if so please drop me an email. I've hunted everyone online and cannot locate it.

Thanks
This email contains confidential information. The contents must not be disclosed to anyone else except with the authority of the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to maintain this confidentiality and immediately advise the sender of any error or misdirection in transmission.