recover rman backup

From: Oliver <ofabelo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:31:56 +0100

Hi,
I'm a newbie, so I'm sorry if question is very easy for yours or it isn't possible ..
I have a production database in Oracle RAC 10g, and a test database in simple oracle 10g instance. Production is using ASM, and test using normal filesystem, for storing datafiles.
Is it possible to use a rman backup of production for recovering some schemas in test database? (question is because productions uses ASM and test normal filesystem). Both use same operating system (AIX) and same Oracle 10g version (10.2.0.5.0).
If it is possible, could you indicate me some manual/tutorial where it explains how to do it please?
Thanks beforehand.
Regards...