Fwd: Fwd: Quite moving: The Boatlift. - Have you seen this?

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 09:01:11 +0300

 body p { margin-bottom: 0cm; margin-top: 0pt; } Have you heard about this? This is the first time that I heard this. Yechiel

9/11 Boat lift - outstanding video clip.

We certainly were busy watching the news right after 9/11, but we never saw this... BOAT-LIFT OF 9/11... You know, in the 11 years since this happened, this is the first time I've ever seen this... I don't even remember seeing/hearing about this evacuation on the news! The fact is, it was all done in 9 hours... 500,000 people!

This is a video well worth watching. The guy at the end (same guy who is at the beginning) has some great words to live by for all of us.

Watch till the end. You won't regret it. We will never forget what happenedthat day.

If you wish, please, pass this message along.

Click here: BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11 Resilience - YouTube[1]