Re: ARCn

From: Ricard Martínez <ricard.martinez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 20:23:37 +0100

Hi
We have 2 members in 2 different disk, and one is faster than the other, so im wondering, if it follows a rule (e.g: always one), i can use fast disk for member 1. The other reason is curiosity :) I know it wont be a big difference really, but i just start thinking/reading about it and i realise i didnt know the answer for sure.

You are completely right about the *one* now that im reading it again, and im agree that the logical way of programing is starting with group1 member 1 and go on, but maybe there is more info/docs about it that i didnt know, and that can confirm the way it does it.

Thanks