CRS service can not be started on the second RAC node after GI PSU patching

From: Lu Jiang <lu.jiang69_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 03:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

Install GI PSU patch 11.2.0.3.5 with no problem on the first node. However, when I was applying this patch on the second node, after it indicated the patch completed successfully it showed crs stack can not be started at the end.
Here is what in the log file:

CRS-4123: Oracle High Availability Services has been started. >End Command output
2013-07-26 14:36:22: Executing cmd: /u01/app/11.2.0/grid/bin/crsctl check crs 2013-07-26 14:36:22: Command output:
> CRS-4638: Oracle High Availability Services is online
> CRS-4535: Cannot communicate with Cluster Ready Services
> CRS-4530: Communications failure contacting Cluster Synchronization Services daemon
> CRS-4534: Cannot communicate with Event Manager
Trying to rollback the GI PSU patch or apply a bug fix patch on this node and got the following:

Using configuration parameter file: /u01/app/11.2.0/grid/crs/install/crsconfig_params Not able to retreive database home information

Tried to force restart CRS on this node with no luck. This is Red Hat Linux environment with two RAC nodes. Had applied this patch without any problem three times in other environment a while ago.
Don't know why the patch broke my second RAC node this time. Tried to reboot the machines, The services always failed over to the first node.
Could anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Lu