Re: Tools/monitoring question

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:14:06 -0400

SQL Developer has some built-in reports, and of course you can build any new ones yourself. Those provide text or graphical output. I bet in new version (4.0) you might even be able to auto-refresh them (not sure of this part, but I expect Jeff Smith's input on this anytime now). 4.0 rocks btw, very slick looking and behaves very smooth. Advantage of sql-developer is you can run same report against any other db just by selecting right connection. Not so quickly with apex.

Raj