RE: 12c online documentation problem?

From: Herald ten Dam <Herald.ten.Dam_at_superconsult.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:50:01 +0200

No, but using Firefox and Windows8

Herald ten Dam

Van: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] namens Don Granaman [granaman_at_cox.net] Verzonden: woensdag 17 juli 2013 18:31
Aan: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Onderwerp: 12c online documentation problem?

Whenever I go to the 12c documentation at: http://www.oracle.com/pls/db121/homepage I (eventually) get a message bar at the bottom with "oracle.com is not responding due to a long-running script, with a button to [Stop Scipt]. If I click it, then IE wants to recover the webpage, it hangs and I have to kill IE 10 from the Windows7 task manager.

Is this happening to others also?

Don Granaman - OraSaurus

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jul 17 2013 - 18:50:01 CEST

Original text of this message