Re: Exadata Usage in Non-prod/DR environments

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

I've managed a number of Exadata  environments and although the two that didn't have exadata from beginning to end in their development lifecycle I could easily estimate for improvement or feature change once they released to production, I found not the platform or feature change to be the greatest challenge,  but the "myths" and assumptions in peoples minds of what gains or hurdles existed once they would reach tge exadata. I prefer having exadata end to end just to avoid that much larger and impossible challenge. ...:) Kellyn
DBAKevlar

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android