Re: Doubt related to ROWID

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:36:46 -0300

Great Brady !!!

There is a query that retrieves data from 2 tables, something like this:

select column_rowid,

             column_1,
             column_2
from (
             SELECT ROWID column_rowid,
                              column_1,
                              column_2
              FROM table1
              union all
             SELECT ROWID column_rowid,
                              column_1,
                              column_2
              FROM table2)

The column column_rowid are from different tables and I cannot use this as a unique.
People tried do it and I did not allow, because its (rowid) can be equal. And then I asked here to clarify and confirm the concept.

Did you get the idea and doubt ?

Regards
Eriovaldo