Re: how to improve impdp

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:04:47 -0400

Joel,
It will work but will not give you any performance boost. Even in 12c I have not seen any tweaks to make this happen automatically in IMPDP. EXPDP and IMPDP will obey settings on objects "as is" which is the beauty (and a curse when we do remap for plsql code). So, you must take manual steps if you want to enhance the performance of indexes and constraints while performing impdp.