Fw: RMOUG Training Days Call for Abstracts is Now Open!

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 13:12:28 -0700 (PDT)

If you're interested in submitting an abstract to the best grass-roots conference around, here's the info, folks! Have any questions about the new two hour deep-dives on the first day or general questions, just email me at dbakevlar_at_gmail.com Thanks!

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com
RMOUG Director of Training Days 2013

~Tombez sept fois, se relever huit!

  • Forwarded Message ----- From: RMOUG Training Days <rmoug_at_teamycc.com> To: kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 2:02 PM Subject: RMOUG Training Days Call for Abstracts is Now Open!

RMOUG Training Days Call for Abstracts is Now Open! For those presenters who love RMOUG’s Training Day’s conference, but hate having to explain to their loved ones why they are presenting at a conference over Valentine’s Day, fear not!  This year, the conference will be held earlier in the month, February 5-7, 2014. In turn, we are announcing our Call for Abstracts earlier than usual with an added bonus of the submission deadline of August 30. That's right, no more having to rush home from Oracle OpenWorld to prepare an abstract for RMOUG Training Days! New this year is a revamped first day of the conference; a special half-day of two hour “deep-dive” presentations. There will be no additional fee to any attendee who has registered for the full conference pass. We are looking for some great presentations to headline this special offering to our attendees. The presentations for the second and third days of the conference will be one hour in length, as we've successfully held in the past. What’s not new is that RMOUG Training Days is still the largest and best grass-roots regional Oracle user group conference. The major reason for that is the high caliber of the people who present. We invite you to submit an abstract(s) on the following topics.

  • Application Development
  • Business Intelligence
  • Database Administration
  • DBA Deep Dive
  • Database Tools of the Trade
  • Hyperion
  • Middleware
  • Professional Empowerment Take advantage of this opportunity to share your experience and knowledge with your peers and at the same time learn something from your audience. This is a great event to identify new reference resources, network, and get in touch with old co-workers or friends you've made in your IT career. All primary presenters will receive a complimentary conference registration. Click here for more information and to submit an abstract. You may have noticed the new logo for RMOUG Training Days — the Rocky Mountain Great Horned Owl has been added. Our new mascot, the O.W.L., stands for Oracle Without Limits. This mascot is fitting for RMOUG’s conference, considering the years of limitless content, incredibly affordable prices, knowledgeable speakers, and a fantastic professional venue in the great city of Denver, CO. O.W.L. guarantees that we will continue to offer this incredible combination to you and the attendees of RMOUG Training Days. Be a part of this great conference. Submit your abstract by August 30 for RMOUG 2014!   This message sent to kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com by . RMOUG c/o YCC 2520 Independence Blvd. Suite 201 Wilmington, NC 28412 You opted in to this list from: (More info...) Unsubscribe | Update Profile/Email Address | Forward To A Friend -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l