RE: EM 12c Administration groups

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:48:21 -0700 (PDT)

Scott

Deba beat me to it. :)

I just had one question - is there a reason WHY you want them to be different? It may be that you're attempting to use admin groups for something they're not really designed for, so I just want to make sure you're using the right part of the product for what you want to do.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA