EM 12c Administration groups

From: Scott Stefick <sstefick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 13:49:42 -0500

I've been tasked with setting up Administration groups here, and it seems straightforward except for the fact that I can't seem to make the Lifecycle groups look different.
*ex:*
                STAGE                                 PROD

From what I can see, the only way I can set it up is (where the lifecycle groups are identical):

               STAGE                                 PROD

Is this a limitation, or am I just not finding how to add/delete members of groups? Even the examples in the docs all show them matching.

Thanks in advance!

-Scott Stefick