Re: 12c grid control

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:25:00 -0600

On 30/06/2013 5:54 AM, Nuno Souto wrote:
> Reasons? Already explained in other replies from Hans.
Nuno,

What are you talking about?

I was talking about the 12c Cloud Control monitoring software, not the 12c Database. And I was referring to the 12.1.0.2 Cloud Control software trying to access the 12.1.0.1 Clusterware (including ASM) install.

There is currently nothing that I have detected wrong with the clusterware.

There was NO incompatibility between the OLD Cloud Control (12.1.0.2) and the pre-release 12c Database.

There appears to be a monitoring incompatibility between the OLD Cloud Control and the NEW clusterware ASM listener, so tomorrow I will be upgrading to the NEW Cloud Control (12.1.0.3) to see if that resolves it.

But I am not sure that you are referring the right combination when you accuse me of providing 'those' replies.

/Hans