Re: OT: APress ebook sale

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 10:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, I want details!!!  I'm working on a side project, (maybe a hobby?  Not sure yet... :))  of building a basic python programming class on a Raspberry Pi for the schools to see if it's of any interest and the Arduino is my plan B... :) Thanks!

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com