Re: 12c grid control

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 06:27:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nuno,
I am going to respond, but only because there is complete confusion on what product we are talking about here.  Let's not confuse Enterprise Manager 12c with Database 12c -  these aren't the same thing and I apologize if the 12c thing is difficult to distinguish in the product names. Enterprise manager 12c, (EM12c) has been out for over a year and a half.  It is supported by an 11g database for the OMS support  and rest assured, it is stable and the cornerstone of the Enterprise Manager product line.   It has nothing to do with Database 12c, (db12c) at this time, other than to monitor these new databases as we all play with the release and figure out the features.  Will the OMS be built one day on  db12c database?  Sure, but none soon!

Kellyn Pot'Vin
_at_DBAKevlar

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android