Re: 12c grid control

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:20:26 -0600

On 29/06/2013 2:06 PM, Hans Forbrich wrote:
> And Seems that 12.1.0.3 CC does not want to store the ASM 12c asmsnmp
> password. Tests OK, just doesn't store it.
Nope - seems to store it. Tried going through Setup > Security > Monitoring Creds and it shows that is saves them and can test. It just doesn't use them correctly when monitoring. I can get in as asmsnmp using the correct pwd 'as sysdba'.
Looking at the ASM 12c page, it's usable except for the monitoring credentials error displayed which is whining about "No such metadata for target type [osm_instance] for target..."

/Hans