Re: 12c grid control

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:48:01 -0700 (PDT)

You are on BP1 and have my condolences.  I will just put this out here, because BP1 was a sore spot for me-  I was told to recommend it and then a number of months later, was informed that *maybe* it wasn't as solid a release as they had hoped.  It's been pretty much disregarded since.  I believe and correct me if I'm wrong-  release 3 doesn't even have an upgrade option included in it from BP1?  BP1 was someone's cruel joke on the EM12c world... :(  Go release 2 or 3 and be done with it... BP1 is a four letter word in my book!

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com