Post patches after 11.2.0.3 ugprade

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:31:34 -0700

Hello:
We are planning to ugrade to 11.2.0.3 and apply PSU6 after the upgrade. This will bring us to 11.2.0.3.6.
I have found this note "11.2.0.3 Patch Set - Availability and Known Issues [ID 1348336.1]".
In this note patches or bug numbers are given which can occur after upgrade to 11.2.0.3.
What is the general procedure that is followed by you guys in general

(a) Do take the additional patches after taking PSU6 eventhough you dont
encounter any issues listed in 1348336.1 or
(b) Do you stop after applying PSU6 and release to users for testing. As
part of testing, if users find issues,do you apply these patches if required at that time. The concern here is if we apply patches without encountering issues , it may introduce new issues

Thank you
Kumar