Re: Redolog movement

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:37:37 -0300

Short answer: it will have no significant impact. at worst it may cause an ABEND in the extract process and then you just restart the process.

I would suggest, however, testing this in development or QA environments before performing it in production. Then again, I suggest that for just about any change :P

Cheers.-

Alan.-