Re: Oracle Database 12c Personal Edition for Linux!

From: Justin Mungal <justin_at_n0de.ws>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:31:08 -0500

Sorry for the stupid question, but the 11gR2 docs also state that personal edition is available for Linux and Windows. Is that not the case? *Personal Edition includes all of the components that are included with Enterprise Edition, as well as all of the options that are available with Enterprise Edition, with the exception of the Oracle Real Application Clusters option, which cannot be used with Personal Edition. Personal Edition is available on Windows and Linux platforms only. The Management Packs are not included in Personal Edition. *

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/license.112/e10594/editions.htm