Re: 12c appears to be available on https://edelivery.oracle.com

From: Phil Jones <phil_at_phillip.im>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:45:29 +0100

This looks to be brilliant, if it doesn't require a diagnostics pack licence: "Enterprise Manager Database Express 12c is a web-based tool for managing Oracle databases. It is configured out-of-the-box and ships with every database, is extremely light weight, and does not require any special installation such as a JVM or an application server. Enterprise Manager Database Express provides an intuitive and interactive user interface for performing basic database administration tasks, such as database configuration and administration, space administration, users and roles management, and performance management. Enterprise Manager Database Express greatly simplifies database performance diagnostics by consolidating the relevant database performance screens into a consolidated view called the database Performance Hub. DBAs get a single, consolidated view of the current real-time and historical view of the database performance across multiple dimensions such as database load, monitored SQL and PL/SQL, and Active Session History (ASH) in a single page for the selected time period"