OT: Job Available in NYC

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:40:50 +0100

Thanks to the list admins for kind permission to post this. Please reply to the ad or me directly and not to the list. A job vacancy for an experienced Oracle Database administrator has opened up at our offices in NYC. The full job ad with details on how to apply is at http://www.dice.com/job/result/wallsond/201309?src=19 . We're looking for an experienced DBA to work in a small global team providing 24/7 operational support for a reasonably large number of databases ranging in size from a few tens of gb to several tb sized databases growing at some tens of gb per day.

Plus sides: You get to work with pretty much up to date technology (11.2, RAC, DG etc) in a nice environment for a significantly sized and rapidly growing financial services organisation. You get to work in a diverse and supportive global team.

Down sides: You'll get to work with me, but safely the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, this means you must be prepared for bad puns and cricket related IM conversations.

--

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

--