Tripwire question

From: daniel koehne <koehned_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:03:59 -0400

My company's security team uses the Tripwire product (tripwire.com, not sure what version) to monitor Oracle databases for changes. The current Tripwire configuration means that most of the daily changes detected by tripwire are changes like automatic partition maintenance that can be classified by an algorithm as an expected change. Our security team do not seem to be motivated to address the issue of doing unnecessary work and the Tripwire product docs etc... seem to be behind a gated wall so I can't do any research.

My question is, if you are using the Tripwire product do you know of a way of automatically classifying and promoting changes?

Thanks

   Daniel