Oracle migration using shareplex or goldengate or TTS

From: Haroon Qureshi <haroon.qureshi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:38:45 -0500

Hello,
I'm working with a client to migrate off of HP-UX onto a virtual linux based platform. They have a very small window (< 6 hours) to do this in and large data volumes (>3TB), so export/import is not an option. I've always used exp/imp and haven't had any issues. But given the small window and large data volume, I'm forced to look at other options.

Has anyone used transportable tablespaces or shareplex or goldengate to do a cross platform migration? Do you have any timings you could share when using any method? Any information you could share on any method would be greatly helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Haroon