Re: read only access to oem

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:53:47 -0300

With readonly access (at least in 12c) you can still see all the pages, you just can't change anything. And relaly, there is no harm in seeing all the pages, as you perform tuning taks (or even information retrieval) you will need access to storage information, internal parameters etc as well as access to the performance pages. If you want ot use AWR you will need to have the privilege granted to the DB users you use to connect to the DB. hth

Alan.-