Re: 11gR2 Standby Database : Throttle Archive logs

From: Nassyam Basha <nassyambasha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:06:55 +0530

Bala,
You can also configure DELAY parameter for remote destination(log_archive_dest_n), So that you can delay the redo transport to standby destinations and you can check the delay from

SQL> SELECT DELAY_MINS FROM V$ARCHIVE_DEST; compression is again extra license with advanced compression.

Thanks & Regards,
Nassyam Basha