(Off-Topic) Looking for a Sr Oracle DBA

From: Jeff Thomas <dbmangler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:20:26 -0400

Hi -
We have an opening for a strong Sr Oracle DBA. We have two work locations - Indianapolis, IN and Parsippany, NJ. While we would prefer the candidate work at our Indianapolis location - we would be fine with Parsippany.

The candidate should have strong 11g RAC/Linux knowledge and experience, and be particularly proficient with RMAN. A solid understanding of Oracle architecture - "how Oracle works" - and the usual requirements - performance
tuning, SQL and PL/SQL debugging, etc. We are not as yet heavy in using GUI/OEM to do our jobs here - so a
comfort level for working at the command line/scripting level is required.

If you are interested or know of someone who may be interested - please shoot me an email for more details.

Thanks,
Jeff