RE: shared pool latching issue and missing time in trace file

From: Xiang Rao <xiang_rao_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:07:24 -0400

Hi Sigrid,

I don't see any issue with row cache. But your subpool 3 has relatively low free memory and high SQLA (sub pool unbalance).

If memory alert is generated by your query parsing, I suggest you to look at v$sqlarea (and v$sql) for shareable_mem and version_count. v$sesstat and V$SESSION_EVENT before and after can also help.

Thanks,

Xiang