partially OT: ( technical content free free webcast announcement) IOUG Oracle Enterprise Manager SIG Webcast tomorrow

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 15:24:54 -0400

Upgrading to Enterprise Manager 12c: Best Practices and Real World Lessons Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST Join us to learn how CernerWorks, the remote hosting division of Cerner, a global health IT company, upgraded their Oracle Enterprise Manager system from 11g to 12c.
We will discuss available upgrade paths and why we chose what we did. With thousands of databases managed, a focus on high availability, ease of upgrade, and minimal downtimes played a tremendous factor. Learn how all of these requirements were met with proper planning and out-of-the-box features included with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c. Featured Speakers: Aaron Rimel, Cerner and Courtney Llamas, Oracle

Register here <https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/946963265>

The only thing I would have changed is the title where "Best" would be replaced by "Sound."

'cause we all know there is no such thing as a "Best" practice.

mwf