RE: ignorecase in password file

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 08:52:16 -0400

Just creating a scratch version for a binary compare is probably fubar'd by time bits in the encryption.

I'm supposing you can't just use the password file once with an all upper version of a password you know and which is intended to be mixed case and then again with the proper mixed case if all upper fails, and that you need to know just by observing the file.

Hmm. If you can figure it out, that is probably a -1 on the encryption.

mwf