RE: Oracle DBA interview

From: Walker, Jed S <Jed_Walker_at_cable.comcast.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 20:08:53 +0000

Hopefully just having you sit at a computer and prove some basic competencies. I think doing a standardized test is a waste of time when hiring people for a complex field like DBA;however, a test to make sure you can actually find your way around a database and handle some basic issues is a good thing.