Need insight for RMAN tape backup troubleshooting

From: Sandip Mukhopadhyay <sandip.mukhopadhyay24_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 07:06:17 +0530

Hi Everyone,
In one of our QA servers,RMAN incremental backup(s) is running for last 8 days in tape (Netback -Veritas), Large pool was not configured there , Operating system is Solaris SPARC 64 bit , I tried to diagnose read and write bottlenecks from dynamic performance views related to RMAN (sync and async) , but did not able to figure out any. DB version is 11.2.0.2.0 and size of the database is 1.5 TB approx. Any advice to peek into this issue?

Regards,
Sandy
Oracle DBA