Re: setting of audit_trail initialization parameter

From: Chris Dunscombe <cdunscombe_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:10:31 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
One problem with OS is you can't have "Extended" i.e. you don't get the SQL text of the statement or the values of bind variables. If you want to know what people have really been doing and what data they've looked at then you need "Extended" which works with DB and XML. We use XML,Extended

Cheers,

Chris