Re: add dummy rows

From: Ls Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:47:03 +0200

Hi
The example I posted was with test data. The real thing is that we have data for each hour in a day (24 rows) but when Daylight Savings Time kicks in we will have 25 rows because the hour 2 is accounted twice in that specific day.

So basically I have to deal with 0 to 24 rows (this is because some hours possible has no data) in normal days and 0 to 25 rows in DST days, to write a generic query to deal with this data I have thought of generate always 25 rows no matter day and hour, even those hours with no data.

The data can look like

*DATE HOUR VALUE

----------- ------ ------
24-MAR-2013 0     0