RE: OT: Twelve good reasons NOT to attend the NoCOUG conference tomorrow

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

This is what I have:

First maybe your content is continually so good and so high quality that people experience brain freeze at your events and after repeated exposure are trying to keep the remaining neurons protected?

Second please send your NoCOUG speakers to NEOOUG we at times struggle to get good speakers for our local quarterly meetings and then fall back onto accepting things from ( our still very good ) Oracle sales consultants.  We do pay at NEOOUG and will cover airfare also ( well if not crazy ).

Third ... I have banned from my brain remembering the slide of the food that you treat your attendee's to at the meetings.  We have ok food but that slide was just ... unbelievably cruel to torture other group presidents to see.  I am only forgiving you for that slide when you present again in Cleveland and that slide is banned from your powerpoint deck!