RE: setting of audit_trail initialization parameter

From: Don Granaman <DonGranaman_at_solutionary.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 11:26:03 -0500

I said "11gR2", but meant 11.2.0.2. Oracle did not eliminate the "permanent" index file adx_<SID>.txt and it's issues until 11.2.0.2.

Don Granaman | Ph: 402-361-3073 | Cell: 402-960-6955 | Solutionary - Relevant | Intelligent | Security

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Beckstrom Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:15 PM
To: oracle-l-freelist
Subject: RE: setting of audit_trail initialization parameter

I received some responses as well Google results showing that DB had the most overhead. How easy is it to query the XML audit data, instead of, database data. Right now I am torn between the XML and DB options.